zarabiaj pieniądze

10/19/13

Trying new cosmetics

Hi! Autumn is finally here. I love this time of a year as I mentioned before. Today I went to drugstore to buy some new stuff to try out. I'm really excited, because even though I have some things that I will be always faithful to, I love trying new ones and maybe make them my new favorites.
This is what I got today:

Manhattan Lip Gloss in beautiful pinky color. Smells incredible! I hope it will be moisturizing too.


Beauty Benefits Wet'n'Wild Eyebrows palette in neutral color. Till now I've been doing my eyebrows with brown eye pencil and I definitely want to try something different.






Natural Body Peeling, Body Butter and Bath Salt with Vanilla. Smells amazing, so sweet! I cannot wait to try this.

Do you like to try out new things?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for every kind word :)